Frequently Asked Questions
At Complete Care Pharmacy, we differentiate ourselves from other pharmacies by placing a strong emphasis on providing comprehensive health solutions for our patients and local community. We understand that health goes beyond simply dispensing medications, which is why we prioritise working collectively with allied health professionals. By working together, we ensure a holistic approach to healthcare that addresses not only your medication needs but also considers your overall well-being.
Our key points of difference include:
- Personalised counselling in private pods for new medications, ensuring you receive the right information and support
- Dedicated triage desks to help prioritise our service and your care
- Real-time updates on the status and estimated wait time for your prescription to be ready to keep you informed
- Medication dispensing in our private consult pods
- Access to care from our team of minor ailment specialists, who are experts in addressing common health concerns
- Access to our in-store allied health professionals including a Nurse Practitioner
- ‘Quiet hour’ to accommodate for our patients with sensory needs. Daily between 10am to 11am, we will dim our lights and turn down our music
- We pride ourselves on being disability-friendly, providing an inclusive and accommodating environment for all our patients
- As a registered NDIS agency, we are equipped to offer dedicated support and services for individuals with disabilities, ensuring your unique needs are met with compassion and expertise
- We are also looking forward to delivering a self-service option in the future, offering added convenience and control over your pharmacy experience.
In addition to our standard pharmacy services (medication packing, medication checks etc.) we also specialise in the following areas:
- IVF Support Services
- Men’s Health
- Minor Ailments
- Plant-Based Medicines
- Nurse Practitioner Service
The following products are available in-store:
• NDIS Products
• Professional Vitamins Range
• Extensive Wound Care
• Frozen Healthy Meals (Be Fit & My Chef)
To accommodate for our patients with sensory needs, we will be introducing ‘Quiet Hour’ in our pharmacy. Quiet Hour will take place daily between 10am to 11am.
Our aim is to provide a quieter and less stimulating environment by dimming our lights and turning down our music making it easier on the eyes and ears for our patients.
As a registered NDIS agency, our Complete Care Pharmacy is equipped to provide consumables and assistive technology to support patients under self, plan, or agency management.
This includes essential items like continence aids and nutritional supplements. Additionally, we offer services such as medication packing and provide private prescriptions, including compounded products and plant-based medicines.
Our goal is to ensure that you have access to the necessary resources and support to enhance your well-being and meet your unique healthcare needs.
Yes, we do! Our loyalty program is called LifeClub. Make sure you sign up for our loyalty program in-store to start earning loyalty rewards on your next purchase!
We believe in giving back to our valued patients and community, which is why we offer 3% back in reward dollars on all retail purchases. Seniors will receive a generous 5% back in reward dollars on all retail purchases*.
As you shop with us, you will collect rewards dollars that can be redeemed at any time during your future visits. Whether it’s for a special treat or to offset the cost of your next purchase, our loyalty program ensures that your continued support is recognised and rewarded through exclusive loyalty benefits.
*Rewards apply to retail purchases only. Prescription items are strictly excluded from earning loyalty rewards.
We are proud to be a locally owned and operated community pharmacy, and we have made the decision to rebrand. Being an Independent Pharmacy will allow us to operate in a way that provides our community with even better personalised care and complete solutions to their healthcare.
Our friendly team will remain the same! As we continue to grow and expand our service offering, we hope to employ more staff so that we can continue to care for you and your family.
Yes, there’s exciting changes to our products and services!
While continuing to offer all our existing services, we are now also introducing additional ones to enhance your experience. Our services include:
- Access To Allied Health Professionals – Including a Diabetes Educator, Lactation Consultants and a Continence Nurse
- A Nurse Practitioner Service
- Men’s Health Service
- Accredited NDIS Agency
- Specialists In IVF Medication
- Medication Packing
- Medical Certificates
In addition, we will now be offering:
- A Minor Ailments Service
- Plant-based Medicine Services
Our product range has changed slightly and we are excited to announce; we now stock Herbs of Gold, Caruso’s, Quality Health, Tropeka, My Chef, Formulite, Donjoy, Aero, Medstock and Bioceuticals.
To make space for our new product and services, we will no longer range gift items in our store.
Our weekday hours remain 8 am – 8 pm. Our weekend and public holiday hours have been brought forward by 1 hour to 9 am-6 pm (previously 10 am – 7 pm).
Absolutely! We will continue our regular Tuesday and Thursday free local delivery service. And we will also offer mail order services for those that do not reside within our delivery catchment.
Existing patients: If your prescriptions are on file or you use our MedAdvisor app then they will be automatically transferred.
New patients: If you are a new patient to Complete Care Pharmacy then you can simply bring your prescription in-store or alternatively you can order through MedAdivisor, our preferred online prescription ordering app.